Our prices are the lowest in the area. We conduct market research to find the best deals for our merchandise, medications and supplies, then we turn around and pass those savings to our clients. Further, we have compared our prices (so you don’t have to) with our competitors in the area, and can assure our clients we offer the best prices for high quality care in veterinary medicine.
Discounts do not apply towards third-party services and medications.
Charitable non-profit animal rescues and animal shelters [Tax Code Section 501(c)(3)] (25% donation services and 40% donation surgeries) – must fill and provide appropriate proof, Tax I.D. documentation, and acceptable donation receipt. Discount is applicable when 2 or more rescue animals are seen per month.
- PLEASE “LIKE” Us or CHECK-IN to our Facebook Page
- PLEASE Review us on our Google Page
- Discounted Wellness and Preventative Care: When all recommended wellness and preventative care is approved, a discount is applied to the bill. Recommendations include: Full examination, all applicable vaccinations, deworming, fecal parasite test, heartworm test and 12 months of prevention, flea and tick control medication, nail care, anal gland care, feline viral testing (leukemia and AIDS) for cats, dental care, specialized diet(s), and internal blood screening test for older patients – Full invoice 5% discount
- Discounted Spay and Neuter Packages that include all your pet needs for such surgical procedure (pre-anesthetic examination, hospital intake and kennel, designated technician care, IV catheter, full anesthesia, local anesthesia for neuters, sterilization surgical procedure with equipment and full monitoring, electrocardiogram with pulseOx, microchip with life-time registration, pain medications to take home, Elizabethan collar, peri-operative injections for pain and to prevent infection – Average savings over $210
- Discounted Dental Treatment Packages that include all your pet needs for such dental procedure (pre-anesthetic examination, hospital intake and kennel, designated technician care, IV catheter, full anesthesia, professional dental scaling/polishing/fluoride treatment procedures with equipment and full monitoring, electrocardiogram with pulseOx and tooth-paste kit – Average savings over $100
- Discounted Inclusive Fracture Repair Package – Average savings over $700 – $1000
- Laser (Photobiomodulation) Therapy Discounted Pre-Paid Packages (Include complimentary Technician Service):
- 3 Laser Doses – Save 5%
- 6 Laser Doses – Save 10%
- 9 Laser Doses – Save 15%